Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Sunday 28 June 2015

Introducing Myself - A Big Fan of LEGO Star Wars

I am a Finnish LEGO Star Wars collector and MOCer. This will be an unofficial Lego Star Wars blog where you will find my set and event reviews as well as you can follow my own Lego projects. I will also comment the newest Lego news and sales all around the world. I started collecting Lego Star Wars in 2006-2007. I like almost all kind of LSW (Lego Star Wars) including prequels and the original trilogy, The Clone Wars and Rebels.

Reviews
I will review some interesting new sets and minifigs including UCS sets, polys and exclusives as well as standard sets. I will also tell you about Lego events I visit in foreign countries.

Projects
I will introduce my Lego projects like MOCs and tell about my Lego trips in foreign countries. Now I have a big episode 2 themed MOC project going on, just for example.

News
I will comment Lego news like the new waves and great sales.

Have a nice day and welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!