Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Sunday 5 July 2015

Pick A Brick, Lego Store Berlin

I picked up tan plates and some smaller bricks.
Some bricks have been removed for a MOC.
Two months ago I visited Lego Store in Berlin and picked up a lot of sets and baseplates but also a PaB (Pick A Brick) basket which I filled with brick in the store. The smaller one (in the photograph)cost 10€ and the bigger 20€.

The PaB wall was not breathtaking but it had some plates I was looking for. The PaB wall in the Copenhagen store had more different bricks. There were not many basic bricks and some bricks looked like totally randomized for me but maybe they wanted to offer something you cannot find everywhere.

But if you find what you are looking for, you most likely make a better deal than by buying online
where you pay for single bricks.

If you use the same basket next time, you'll get a 0,50€ discount. Not sure what the discount is with the bigger basket as I didn't buy it.

Whatever you think about the PaB wall and system, Lego Store Berlin was worth to visit for the sets they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!