Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Old Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker from 2005



I picked up this used minifig from a Lego event. It's Anakin Skywalker from Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid (#7256) or Ultimate Space Battle (#7283). It looks like what you expect when you here the words "used but in good condition", not a factory sealed shiny new but not broken hopeless trash either. Nice add to my collection and we'll see if i'll buy a new one someday and sell this one or not. I've been looking for the Ultimate Space Battle but it's pretty pricey nowadays as I rarely buy used sets.

When you buy a used minifig, even online, you usually get what you were looking for. That's the case with sets as well... at least usually. But there is the risk that you get some missing/broken/wrong parts and you possibly need to get them from Bricklink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!