Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Sunday 4 October 2015

Poll Results

The poll about what would you like to see in this blog has ended. It seems reviews and MOCs were the most popular but there is interest for other things as well. So what you will get? First, I'd like to tell you the parts for my two next MOCs are on their way to Finland and as soon as they arrive, I'll build them and share you photographs and info. And what comes to reviews, my next The Collector's Pick review will be First Order Snowspeeder. In the future I'll focus on reviews and MOCs but won't forget Lego events, btw I'm participating in one this month, and I'll share you guides, tips and the most interesting international news and offers. You can share you're suggestions on the comments any time you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!