Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Friday 17 July 2015

Built Jedi Scout Fighter (#75051)

Jedi Scout Fighter in it's box
Today I finished my Jedi Scout Fighter (#75051) which I had ordered from Prisma for 55€. It is a set based on The Yoda Chronicles, so I'm not sure it'll have big value for money for reselling. But I want to complete my collection as well as possible and it wasn't that expensive, so I decided to pick it up before it retires. I'm quite sure it's gonna retire in the end of this year as I find hard to think of any reason why it should get one more year. OT or even PT fans might find it a disappointment and most of the fans of The Yoda Chronicles are kids. And they find it cool as "That's the fighter I saw on the TV!". And it's getting an old thing now.

Look at the cockpit, an Ithorian, yeah!
Whatever... it was a nice build, anyway. I had great time building it but I must say it was such a fast build. No problems, so good set to small kids who find battle packs too easy and want to build something bigger. For a long-time collector it's maybe even too easy.

How about the minifigs? Eh, they are interesting looking but not must-haves for a collector as they are not either iconic or army building minifigs. But on the other hand we get an Ithorian for the very first time and the head piece is cool and very unique. What comes to the three others, I'm not that exited.

Overall it's a nice set to have but not a must-have. If you find it for a price under RRP, that's a deal you have to consider. If not, don't buy it unless you are a 100% completionist or a fan of The Yoda Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!