Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Saturday 25 July 2015

Overview #2

Droid Gunship is a fast but interesting build.
Today we'll talk a little bit about what's going on with the blog. Army Builder's Guide has been finished for now (maybe we'll get parts 3 and 4 later on). On the other hand, Where To Keep Your Lego Star Wars will soon get it's part 2. As it has been one of the most read posts, I want to be sure to give you a good part two. And good things are worth waiting. I'm pretty sure I have all the photos etc. in the end of this week and I'll soon share
you the post.

What else is coming up?

Tomorrow I'll share you more pictures of Droid Gunship. It really is a fun and interesting build.

Shopping Lego in Sweden is coming up as well.

I'm planning a little ep.1 MOC and I'll post some pictures when it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!