Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Remakes, remakes

battle droids (Geonosian version) with plates


Two years ago TLG released new battle droid Geonosians. Or not, because they call them just battle droids. Whatever, they are the Geonosian versions. They released three versions: standard, commander and standard with plate.

And now when we have these remakes what do we do with the old ones as they look totally different? Sometimes these remakes annoy an army builder but sometimes they bring us something fresh and cool.

Minifig remakes might be cool with new arm and leg prints but how about remaking the vehicles? I could think that I have no need for multiple Millennium Falcons as there was only one in the movies. And I don't need multiple versions of AT-AT because they all look the same in the movie. But as I'm a true fan LSW, I don't think like that. I found those new looks and features exiting. But they still shouldn't remake them every fourth or fifth year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!