Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Thursday 9 July 2015

Baseplates 2015

I've picked up quite a few new baseplates already for my MOC project. Sand baseplate (32x32 studs) was a really welcome add. Blue baseplates retired but I still have a few, waiting for use.

There are also available grey baseplates (48x48 studs) and green baseplates (32x32 studs), as well as CITY-themed road baseplates and DUPLO baseplates.

Baseplates are almost necessary when building large MOCs. What else can a SW MOCer ask for? A white baseplate for Hoth or a dark green for Dagobah? Maybe a red one for Mustafar and so on?

You can get retired baseplates quite cheaply from eBay. But I recommend to pick up a few sand baseplates as long as they're available in stores if you find them atleast a little bit interesting and useful.


There are multiple ways to use baseplates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!