Search This Blog

Check Out My Lego Star Wars set reviews

Sunday 12 July 2015

Lego Video Gaming: Finally Got LSW TCS

Instructions booklet for intalling and playing
Finally I decided to get Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga for PC. I have all the other LSW video games (The Video Game, The Original Trilogy and The Clone Wars). TCS contains The Video Game and The Original Trilogy. Some levels have been a bit modified and updated and there are some bonus levels but basicly it just connects these two games into one game.

PROS:
- bonus levels (stud collecting, Anakin's Flight etc.) and Bounty Hunter Pursuit level for ep.2
- more characters like Boss Nass and Kaminoans
- a lot to do: red bricks and challenges

CONS:
- not anything breat-taking new stuff
- too similar with the old games
- loads a long time with my not-so-old computer

I'll update more when I've played more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see in this blog? Now you can contribute!